The most stupid error translation…

My MSSQL Server was installed with polish localization. And an error occured when a XML file had been loaded to the database:

Nieprawidłowa wartość znakowa dla specyfikacji obsady

WTF? It’s in Polish. My mother language is Polish. But I completely don’t understand that gibberish.
With help of Google Translate (Polish > English) I found the original error:

Invalid character value for cast specification

and it’s simple, clear and understandable.

Hurray! An hour spent on nothing, erm… sorry, on googling…

Advertisements

0 Responses to “The most stupid error translation…”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s





%d bloggers like this: